1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

F/S F/T (2) David Eden 410 xlt feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by stingraysvt, Nov 8, 2013.

1. stingraysvt

stingraysvt Supporting Member

0   0   0

Hey guys!

For your consideration

I have 2 David Eden 410xlts, 8 ohms Each, one slightly older than the other, both have a slip cover available, one quilted and one TUKI style padded cover.

Just not giving these guys any gig love anymore.

I would love to get $500 each plus shipping for these OBO. I would also be interested in possible trades on one or both.

View attachment 373336

View attachment 373337
  2. Art Araya

Art Araya Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

3. Art Araya

Art Araya Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

Your picture attachments are broken. I get this error trying to view them...

"Invalid Attachment specified. The file you've requested has been deleted or moved."