1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

F/S F/T: Brimstone Audio XD1 Crossover Distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gregmon79, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregmon79

gregmon79 We've come to kill gods...... Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I am wanting to sell XD1, I may regret this later, but its just not what Im looking for a this time. The only trade I will entertain is a POG2, this is the main reason I am selling the XD1. I used to have a mini POG and I want to fill that void that I have missed since its departure. I am asking $275 for it. PM if interested. I did have to send this pedal into Brimstone to have a pot fixed but she is functioning perfectly and sounds great! The tape in the pic is just to cover the LED on it when it was in use otherwise looks in great/new condition. It has seen light use and I bought it brand new a couple months ago. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
  2. andrew

andrew Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Regenerate Guitar Works
    Wish I had the cash, I'd rock two of these. :)

Good luck with the sale.
  3. gregmon79

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Wish I could keep it. But with my setup I just don't need it right now. And I could be using a POG quite a bit more at the moment. Sad to see it go regardless.
  4. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

PM sent.
  5. gregmon79

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Sold and closed!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.