1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

F/S Fender Black Case , Badass Bridge Great Shape

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by JazzBass1949, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast Supporting Member

F/S Fender Black Case , Badass Bridge Great Shape "S O L D"

I have a New Black Fender J P Case one latch broke but I have a complete New latch ect.. the latch just has the little tip broke,,. a quick fix..the case has Plush Red inside,.. and the Fender tail Logo on it... I traded the Jazz that was in it.... so I need to sell it... ... my cam is down, I cant post pic yet...hope tonight 100.00 bucks Firm + shipping .. Paypal

I have a real good Chrome BADASS bridge that is cut correct... 'not Deep at all... mounted it and was fine,..
    my cam down, I cant post pic yet.. hope tonight 75.00 Bucks Firm Shipped Paypal < S O L D!!

Got Pictures Now if need more Bump Me Thanks

PRICE DROP $100.00 Shipped in US48's PAY PAL

2. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast Supporting Member

Yes This is a Badass II
    Thanks forgot to put that in Bud!

3. JazzBass1949

BADASS II S O L D Gone to MN.

4. JazzBass1949

Pictures I have more This Is Almost MINT just the latch and I Have a Complete New one with everything , riv. ect...

PRICE DROP $100.00 Shipped in US48's PAY PAL

Attached Files:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jamo71

jamo71

7. JazzBass1949

Thanks Mate'te Still Have This Mint Case just the Latch and I have a new one.. Price Drop All SHIP in US 48's $100.00 Bucks Its Yours J or P Fits !!

Attached Files:

8. JazzBass1949

Badass SOLD Paid Now it is Shipped Thank You !!

!:hyper: PRICE DROP GET THIS SWEET GG AMERICAN CASE NOW FOR $100.00 Shipped in US48's PAY PAL

9. Koeda

Koeda Supporting Member

Aloha Friday,
    Case wanted - pm sent

10. JazzBass1949

OK Go for It Sent PM's

11. JazzBass1949

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.