1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

F/S Fender Squier CV 60's P-Bass w/ super upgrades!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tbone0813, Mar 28, 2014.

1. tbone0813

tbone0813 Supporting Member

Squier by Fender 1960's Custom Vibe Precision Bass​

I bought this bass here on TB. It is one of the sweetest sub $1000 precision basses you will find. It is very well made. Tone for days, etc, etc... I have put about $250 in to the bass to upgrade it. I recently purchased a new bass so I have to sell this to recoup some of the money. I am not interested in trades. $$ only. The neck is straight and action is low. There is a small paint chip where neck and lower bout meet. It is currently strung with La Bella Black Nylon Tape Wound strings. These strings really bring out the precision sound. It currently has a mint green pickguard and I will include the original 4-Ply Tortoiseshell pickguard.

Specifications:

Squier by Fender 60's CV Precision Bass ($579 New)
    - The Classic Vibe Precision Bass® '60s delivers the true Precision Bass experience. Huge tone roars from its traditional split-single-coil pickup. The contoured basswood body, finished in Fiesta Red, is familiar and comfortable, and the vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has 20 vintage-style frets and a modern 9.5" radius.

Hipshot Vintage Style Tuners ($90 upgrade)

MOJO Tone 'Knockout' Precision Pickup ($105 upgrade)
    - The "Knockout" P-Bass pickups utilize adjustable humbucker polepieces and bar magnets for more punch, grind, and clarity. They have super tight lows, smooth mids, and snappy highs for a versatile bass tone that stands out in the mix. Compared to standard alnico pole versions, these are much louder and punchier with tighter note definition. Black pickup covers and mounting hardware included. Vacuum potted coils.
    Video with sound example.

MOJO Tone Precision wiring harness ($40 upgrade)
    - This is a kit for Fender Precision Bass guitars with only the best parts.
    Included:
    (2) CTS 250k solid shaft 10% tolerance potentiometers
    (1) Switchcraft mono input jack
    (1) Mojo Dijon .047uf capacitor
    (1) Cloth covered 22 gauge black and white wire
    (1) Volume mod cap and resistor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]