1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

F/S - Frostwave Spacebeam / Space Beam Infrared Theremin

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by whoatherechunk, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk Supporting Member

SOLD

For sale is a Frostwave Spacebeam Theremin. It is in excellent condition cosmetically and it functions perfectly. It is ready to be mounted on a board. I can take off the velcro at your request. This pedal/effect unit is no longer in production.

"The Frostwave SpaceBeam is a theremin type instrument, an optical theremin, using the reflection of an infra-red beam from the operator's hand. This results in a much more stable and reliable behavior. This is much better than most of the optical theremins out there. It is a usable instrument with a great CV controller and excellent oscillator. They are also no longer in production and are a difficult to find collector's item."

The pedal includes a 14 VAC adapter. This is not the standard power supply that shipped with the unit but it has been approved by Paul Perry himself.

From an email from him on Analogue Heaven:

The Resonator, SpaceBeam, Blue Ringer and Funk.a.Duck all
    use an AC output adaptor.

Any voltage from 14 to 18 AC is OK.
    Current rating anything from 250mA upwards.

Internal regulators give + and - 15V rails in the Frostwavegear, so it makes no difference what the power is, in the range 14 to 18 AC.

Paul Perry (was Frostwave) Melbourne Australia

[​IMG]
  2. whoatherechunk

Bump. Shoot me some offers!
  3. whoatherechunk

4. whoatherechunk

BUMP. Shoot me some offers ya noise freaks.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.