1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

F/S G&L Legacy USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by nuts-n-bolts, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nuts-n-bolts

nuts-n-bolts Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I have a G&L Legacy USA that I bought new a couple of years ago. It is a swamp ash body with a blonde finish (one of their Premiere finishes) so the wood grain shows through the finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, maple neck with rosewood fretboard. This guitar has seen next to no playing time. It hasn't been gigged at all and has only left the house a time or two. I have all the case candy, as well as the certificate of authenticity.

I'm cleaning house and moving the gear that hasn't been getting love. I'm trying to put this toward on of the new single cut Brutes.

PM me for more pictures and/or information.

I've uploaded the stock picture because this guitar is as close to new as they come.

I'm trying to get $850 shipped. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Attached Files:

2. nuts-n-bolts

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Bump. Listed locally. Next stop the bay
  3. nuts-n-bolts

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

listed on ebay
  4. nuts-n-bolts