1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

F/S Markbass Littlemark 800 and SD800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by eno50, Nov 6, 2013.

1. eno50

eno50 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Hello everyone,
    Time to thin out the amp herd...LOL

Up for sale Just ONE of these amps your choice, little mark
    800 or the sd-800. I need to keep one and it does not matter which one I can get my tone out of either one, I just keep one for a spare,but never had any problem with either one,so I will let one go...
    Both have the same power (lots of it) and both come with a heavy duty gigbag made by world tour .
    Most know the spec's on these amps ,and both are to excellent condition with no issues at all...
    If needed send me your e-mail address and I can get some pic's out to you....
    Asking $525.00 for either one, shipped to your door UPS in the lower
    PRICE DROP!!!!!!!! $500.00 shipped.......
  2. eno50

eno50 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

3. eno50

eno50 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

bump...bump....
    I'am not seeing any love for these great amps....
  4. Brocbass

Brocbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Was very interested just needed to see the pics
  5. brandonb1525

brandonb1525

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

is this a tube?