1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

F/S: One (1) Set of Carvin J99 Pickups - $50

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by MysticMichael, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysticMichael

MysticMichael Hip No Ties Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

For sale is a set of stock Carvin J99 single-coil pickups - straight off my Carvin LB70. These have used only lightly, and are in great condition - no wear, no marks.

Description:
    This J style single coil pickup offers deep bass, punch and extended clarity. The J99 can be used in basses with either passive or active electronics. Designed for 4, 5 and 6 string basses with an effective string spacing width of 3.2". Replacement for Fender Jazz® bridge position. Dimensions are 3.72" long x .72" wide x .80" high. Available in black only.

Specifications
    * single coil
    * 3.72" long x .72" wide x .80" high
    * Recommended distance between pickups and strings: 1/8" (neck), 3/32" (bridge)
    * 9.1k ohms

http://www.carvinguitars.com/products/J99
    http://www.carvinguitars.com/products/J99R

Carvin sells these for $45.00 each, or $90.00 for a set. My price: $50.00/set + shipping via PayPal. Will ship anywhere in the USA via USPS Priority Mail.

MM
  2. bassramos

bassramos Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Ill take em
  3. MysticMichael

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

...and I'll be happy to sell them to you. :smug:

The way to do this transaction is via PM. I sent you a PM last night. Please feel free to reply at your earliest opportunity.

Thanks,

MM
  4. MysticMichael

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Well folks, it's been nearly 24 hours since I replied to BassRamos via PM. And he's been online at least twice since then, but hasn't yet replied to me. So until/unless he does, all bets are off.

These J99s are still on the market and looking for a buyer. First come, first served... :bassist:

MM
  5. amstudio

amstudio

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

6. MysticMichael

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

They're basic black:

[​IMG]

MM
  7. bassramos

bassramos Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sorry I will still take em If theyre available.
  8. MysticMichael

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

...and we have a winner! :hyper:

Thanks, Josh.

Thread closed.

MM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.