1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

F/S only Azola EUB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Kenthor, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Kenthor

Kenthor Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm in NJ, some where between NYC and Philly. This a beautiful bass with minimal wear and tear. I always dreamed of learning to play it properly, but I fear this dream will never be. I am not one to half ass playing an instrument. If I can't do it right I'd rather not do it. I bought it new, and it has been out of the house less than a handful of times. $1500. I won't take much less. Buyer pays shipping and ins. I am willing to drive up to an hour if you are close. Now let me see if I can figure out a way to upload pics on here.

Attached Files:

2. Kenthor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

here are a couple of more, I don't think there is a blemish on it but I will check

Attached Files:

3. Kenthor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

the stand and the case come along for the ride, sorry forgot to mention that part
  4. Kenthor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. billhw13

billhw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

is this the Bugbass model ?
  6. Kenthor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

7. Kenthor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Some interest but still here. I want to gone !!!
  8. SteveC

SteveC Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Hmmm…I used to have one of these. The best way to get in the "plugged in upright tone neighborhood" without hauling around an upright.

Interesting…I was debating saving up for a new fretless Roscoe but...
  9. Kenthor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes I went down that road. I thought I wanted a fret less. Got one. Turns out an upright is what I really wanted, bit didn't want the bulk. I was told that everything under the strings is the same as a real upright. This is a close as you can get I suppose
  10. Kenthor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

11. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    229   0   0

Any trade interest for a NS Designs OmniBass 5? 35" scale. Almost like playing a fretless!

dcr
  12. darrenmt

darrenmt

0   0   0

Oh man...i've always wanted one of these. Would buy it from you in a heartbeat if you were alot closer. Unfortunately, i am all the way in Australia.....