1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

F/S only Azola EUB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Kenthor, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Kenthor

Kenthor

I'm in NJ, some where between NYC and Philly. This a beautiful bass with minimal wear and tear. I always dreamed of learning to play it properly, but I fear this dream will never be. I am not one to half ass playing an instrument. If I can't do it right I'd rather not do it. I bought it new, and it has been out of the house less than a handful of times. $1500. I won't take much less. Buyer pays shipping and ins. I am willing to drive up to an hour if you are close. Now let me see if I can figure out a way to upload pics on here.

Attached Files:

2. Kenthor

Kenthor

here are a couple of more, I don't think there is a blemish on it but I will check

Attached Files:

3. Kenthor

Kenthor

the stand and the case come along for the ride, sorry forgot to mention that part

4. Kenthor

Kenthor

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. billhw13

billhw13

is this the Bugbass model ?

7. Kenthor

Kenthor

8. Kenthor

Kenthor

Some interest but still here. I want to gone !!!

9. SteveC

SteveC

Hmmm…I used to have one of these. The best way to get in the "plugged in upright tone neighborhood" without hauling around an upright.

Interesting…I was debating saving up for a new fretless Roscoe but...

10. Kenthor

Kenthor

Yes I went down that road. I thought I wanted a fret less. Got one. Turns out an upright is what I really wanted, bit didn't want the bulk. I was told that everything under the strings is the same as a real upright. This is a close as you can get I suppose

11. Kenthor

Kenthor

12. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Any trade interest for a NS Designs OmniBass 5? 35" scale. Almost like playing a fretless!

dcr

13. darrenmt

darrenmt

Oh man...i've always wanted one of these. Would buy it from you in a heartbeat if you were alot closer. Unfortunately, i am all the way in Australia.....