1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

F/S only. Music Man Bongo 4 HH Dargies Delight II.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bassist Jay, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay Zane guitars and basses endorsed artist Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist, Sales Representative and Prototype bass tester for Zane Guitars.
    2009 Music Man Bongo 4 HH Dargies Delight II. Rarely played and is still in 10 out of 10 condition. It has only been played at either my church or at home. It has maybe 4 or 5 hours of play time on it and has always been kept in his case in a smoke free, climate controlled room. For it I am asking $1,400.00 or best offer plus shipping. My understanding is less than 10 of these were made too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pudge Fish

Pudge Fish

"You're selling it??" bump. I've seen this beauty pop up while stalking my lovely bongos and it made me a similar color of envy... that finish is gorgeous...
    Can you get a bett pic of those inlays? Not the typical bongo "c"... and maybe some of the back of the neck to see that color scheme with a satin neck.... damn that's pretty.

3. Bassist Jay

Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist, Sales Representative and Prototype bass tester for Zane Guitars.
    I can do that Pudge. Give me a few minutes. I'm selling it not because I don't like it but can help the family out a little bit with the extra cash.

4. Bassist Jay

Disclosures:
    The inlays have mother of pearl on the outside and abalone on the inside. Very cool looking.

[​IMG]

I may need to take a better picture tomorrow of the neck. The lighting was kind of bad at night in my room.

[​IMG]

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Bassist Jay

Disclosures:
  7. Bassist Jay

Disclosures:
    Happy Thanksgiving Bump with reduced price for the Holiday Weekend.

8. Pudge Fish

Pudge Fish

"I wish you wanted a Big Al" bump. If it sells, i might be back! This bass is sooo pretty.

9. Pudge Fish

Pudge Fish

10. Bassist Jay

Disclosures:
    Got it and responded back to you.

11. Bassist Jay

Disclosures: