1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

F/S:Pope Flexcore 1stk.2stk preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by ric426, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

SOLD!

This is without a doubt the best onboard preamp I've used, but I need to pay for other gear, money is tight and I have other lesser preamps I can use. This one is worth the most, so unfortunately, it's the one I need to sell.
    It can be yours for $200.00 plus actual shipping cost. I've yet to see another one for sale that cheap. I priced shipping to New Jersey for someone and it came to $8.65 with insurance. I would guess that it wouldn't be more than $10.00 to anywhere in the continental US.

You're welcome to make a trade offer and if it's something I need, I might go for it. At worst I'll say no thanks.
    I might also consider trading the Flexcore plus some cash for an Aguilar TH500, GB Shuttle 6.2, G-K MB Fusion or possibly other small medium power amp.

It's the 2 pickup 4 knob 1stk.2stk configuration which gives you:
    1. Single volume control (for one of the pickups)
    2. Stacked volume control (for the other pickup) & passive tone control (functions in both active & passive modes
    3. Stacked treble & bass with switchable (by changing jumpers) center frequencies
    4. Stacked hi-mid & lo-mid with switchable (by changing jumpers) center frequencies
    5. Active/passive switch

I purchased it last summer from Best Bass Gear and it will come packaged in the padded shipping box it arrived in.

More info about the Pope preamps is available at:
    http://www.michaelpopedesign.com/flexcore.html
    http://www.bestbassgear.com/mike-pope-preamps.htm

[​IMG]
  2. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Supporting Member

3. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Didn't see anything I need right now. Sorry.
  4. Envincibal

Envincibal Supporting Member

Will this work with active pickups (I have EMGs in my Spector)?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Yes, it will work with active pickups. The are jumpers to configure it for active pickups and on the terminal strip to connect pickups, there is a dedicated point for the battery connection to the pickups.
  7. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

8. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Sold and paid for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.