F/S: Source Audio Manta

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gregmon79, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregmon79

gregmon79 Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm selling my Manta. The only trade I'll entertain is a Source Audio EQ pedal. Other than that, I'm asking $155 shipped. The pedal is pretty much new, very light use. I've had it for about a month or little longer so I don't want to budge on the price really. Works perfectly fine, still in great shape. Ships with box, rubber feets and power supply. PM if interested, thanks!!

On a side note, I had a couple of you ask to take this pedal off my hands since I've had it because I wasn't totally sold on it, I don't use filters that often, and I mentioned I may want to unload it. I recently had to clear my inbox out and I can't remember who had offered to take it off my hands. So, I sincerely apologize for not contacting you first to see if you still wanted it, but I'm bad with remembering things.

2. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Gold Supporting Member

Greg is the real deal. So is the Manta. It has amazing LFO's, filter sweeps, expression control, midi capabilities through the SA Hub, Phasers, and of course great envelope sounds. It does everything well. Not to mention it also had 8 different distortion types that run after the filter is triggered to add that amazing synth hair we all love. Nothing comes close. Typically, filters get thrown in the funk/slap category. Not this guy. It can do so much more and is way more versatile than anything else out there.

3. gregmon79

Media:
    Albums:
    Man Koch, thanks. But you're making me rethink my decision!!! haha I need that EQ though. The manta is more of a toy for me and my style. Def useful, but the EQ would be a much needed tool for me.

4. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Gold Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jwr

jwr Supporting Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just bought one yesterday!

7. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

PM'd with a quickness

8. gregmon79

Media:
    Albums:
    Sold! Thanks unchain. Sorry JWR. EQ here I come!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.