1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

F/S Stingray H honeyburst/maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 68Goldfish, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 68Goldfish

68Goldfish Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

Here for your consideration is a 2012 Stingray single H model. This bass originaly came with a rosewood neck but I swappped it with another 2012 stingray that had the maple board. No other reason than I like the combination better this way. I intend on keeping the other one at this time so I'm selling this one as it is. I did put several coats of minwax wipe on polly on the fretboard after cleaning it. The coats turned out so light that I don't think you can even tell there's anything on there to look at it. Just the slightest bit of protection from dirt and grime. There isn't a scratch or mark on the body or the neck that I can see. And it sounds great, just like a stingray should.
    925.00 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48
    Thanks TB:bassist:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. 68Goldfish

68Goldfish Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

Stingray awesomeness bump!