1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

F/T Custom Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rapisme, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Rating - 99.2%
    287   2   0

Just got this from a fellow TBer and although its unique I realize that just have too many.
    Here.s the original description. "Up for sale here is a custom built Jazz bass build. I bought this bass about 3 months ago. The band that I bought this bass for has disbanded so I will not be using this bass. The finish on this bass is very cool in my opinion. I have never seen anything like it. The body has a high gloss finish and has Kent Armstrong pickups and they are wired VVT. The fingerboard is ebony and has a great profile. The weight of the bass is under 9 lbs. The bass also has covers for the bridge and the neck pickup. I do not have a case for this but it will be very well packed."

I Have a custom bass, Allparts Neck, The Body feels chambered; The finish on this bass is very cool in my opinion. I have never seen anything like it. The body has a high gloss finish and has Kent Armstrong pickups and they are wired VVT. The fingerboard is ebony and has a great profile. The weight of the bass is under 9 lbs. The bass also has covers for the bridge and the neck pickup.

Full disclosure I took the bass to a reputable tech here in NYC, the neck needed shimming and doweling to center the strings, also the bass was completely setup! From the 16th fret to the 20th the frets will require some fret work. The action is med to high so with a little extra work you can have a really sweet bass.

Looking for trades only! Micro bass heads, no cabs. Or just run stuff by me. Trade value will be 500ish.

Thanks for looking.

Pics up soon showing before and after shots..
  2. Rapisme

Rating - 99.2%
    287   2   0

Bass present time.
  3. Rapisme

Rating - 99.2%
    287   2   0

Bump
    Whole bass up.
  4. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

Disclosures:
    Artist: Xotic Basses/AccuGroove
    Pic of the whole thing?
    Sale price?
  5. Rapisme

Rating - 99.2%
    287   2   0

Pic's of the whole thing up.
    Looking for trades.

Mostly Amp heads.. Mostly class D over 500 watts..
  6. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! Supporting Member

Rating - 99.5%
    259   1   0

Ralphie bumparoooni
  7. Rapisme

Rating - 99.2%
    287   2   0

Bump, micro heads?
  8. Rapisme