1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

F/T Markbass cmd 121p with matching ny121 extension cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 68Goldfish, Mar 11, 2014.

1. 68Goldfish

68Goldfish Supporting Member

Like the title says. I'm looking to trade off my markbass mini cmd 121p combo and matching extension cab. I bought the head/combo new at the local GC about two years ago. I got the cab here off of a fellow TB'er a little while later. It's a killer combo with more balls and volume than you can imagine is even possible for a combo of this size. Both the head and cab weigh about 30 lbs apiece. Very light. Their both in great shape. Very lightly used. I'm looking to trade both for a five string of some type. I'm looking for a US G@L 2500, a SR5, a US jazz or even a lakland skyline of some type. I'm willing to add a little money for the right deal if necessary. Here's a couple of pics.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. 68Goldfish

A couple of really cool offers so far...
  3. 68Goldfish

Bump. ......
  4. gguillo

gguillo Supporting Member

If you ever decide to break them up and want to sell the 121 cab by itself... hit me up! I've been looking for a NY121 extension cab to match with my Little Mark II amp.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

...and, depending on price, I would be interested in the CMD121 by itself.
  7. gguillo

gguillo Supporting Member

looks like we got 2 buyers to complete the sale for the whole rig!
  8. Neuroman

Neuroman BHPD - Previously Stage 2 Gold Supporting Member

Except, he is looking to trade for a bass. . .

I am interested in why you are trading away. I have the same rig for practice/rehearsal/small gigs and then a pretty big GK rig for larger gigs. I like the MarkBass rig but I am not crazy about it. I think I prefer something with a little more sharpness/openness to the tone like I get with my GK rig - only smaller. I do love its portability and power to weight ratio, however. This rig is surprisingly clean and powerful with the extension cab and I am not aware of an easier rig to cart around.
  9. 68Goldfish

Sorry guys. I was working out a trade which is a done deal. So this baby is gone. And the only reason is I got bit by the five string bug. It is a great little amp. I like the phrase, "portability and power to weight ratio" Perfectly describes this amp setup. Anyway, it's gone and thanks for the interest.
  10. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Thanks for the obvious.
    That's why he said: In case you decide.........to sell.