1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fabian Gustavsson - Andromeda

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Selta, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Selta

Selta

Disclosures:
    Uncompensated endorsing user: EBMM
    Hey everyone,
    Sitting here at work, in a pretty empty office. I'm the only person on my team here, and most of the other teams only have one or two people around. Needless to say, a slow day.
    At the moment, I'm spinning some Andromeda, when the Chimera album came up. Most of the tone from Fabian Gustavsson is pretty juicy, even, articulate tone, and has some parts where he seems to kick it up a good bit under the guitar's distortion. Granted, there's only one guitar that seems to have a fair idea of tone and sonic space for their instrument, so he has a fair amount of free room to do his thing.
    I tried a quick bit of googling and can't find much on this cat, the gear he uses or anything. Was just curious if anyone out there in TB knows anything about him.