1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fat Tone Guitars: Going Out of Business Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by kenstee, Dec 28, 2012.

1. kenstee

kenstee Supporting Member

After nearly 5 1/2 years in business, the time has come for Fat Tone Guitars to close its doors. I want to thank all our customers for their business--it's been great helping you and learning from you.

I want to thank our vendor partners for your fantastic musical do-hickeys and what-nots. It's been great working with you.

I want to thank my employees, present and past for your service.

It's been a great ride, I've learned a lot but it's time move on to the next challenge.

http://www.fattoneguitars.com

Oh, by the way....all our new gear has got to go. Code is EVERYTHING15. We'll put our used stuff on sale tomorrow.
  2. bassmandallas

bassmandallas

If you interested in moving some bulk, you can email me info@mymusicstuff.com, or call me on my cell 949.505.4625, thanks, Tom Heinsen
  3. fattone

fattone

New code is EVERYTHING16. Plus used pedal code is USEDPEDAL10.

Thanks.
    Phil
  4. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix Supporting Member

Sorry Phil, I'm not sure what your saying. Do the codes get you 10% or 16% off the prices shown?