1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FBass BN5 Satin Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ronin12, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ronin12

Ronin12 Supporting Member

0   0   0

Sold pending payment. Satin Sunburst Fbass BN5! Best bass I've ever owned -- I just need a thinner profile neck and can't afford to keep multiple basses.

Bass is a year and a half old, gigged only once. Like-new condition. Plays like a dream, with that signature Fbass growl!

This bass is ideal for players who love a contoured neck. Slapping is super easy and fast, but you can also dial in a big, punchy mid-range! The exposed-core strings create incredible sustain and lively harmonics.

Removable ramp, ash body and maple neck. Beautiful satin sunburst finish. Standard Fbass active-passive electronics. 34.5 inch scale and 19mm spacing at the bridge. Super fast neck and low action. Weight 9.5 lbs.

This model is $3750 new. Asking for $2300. Prefer to trade for a Sadowsky 4 string Jazz or Will Lee Metro 4.

May consider a high quality 5-string with a thin neck and narrow string spacing, like 18mm or 17.5mm at the bridge. But I would be looking for equivalent value to my Fbass.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014 at 6:03 PM
  2. Ronin12

0   0   0

Close-up shows the extra thumb groove carved into the removable ramp.

Attached Files:

3. Ronin12

0   0   0

Back of the body and neck. Love the satin finish and wood grain!

Attached Files:

4. Bassconbeatz

Bassconbeatz Way down low Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Bump for an awesome guy. This Fbass is killer. :)
  5. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    168   0   0

6. Ronin12

0   0   0

Thanks, Bassconbeatz! Cheers.
  7. jsheldon

jsheldon

0   0   0

Is this bass still available?