1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FDeck HPF Pre series 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps & Accessories' started by CB3000, Feb 12, 2014.

1. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    142   0   0

Everyone knows these are great. I just don't need it now and I hate having so much stuff laying around unused. I used this many times instead of a preamp. It lets the full character of your pickup come through and just tames the low end.

There is velcro on the bottom-I used that to either attach firmly to an amp head or I actually mounted it on the backside of my tailpiece and just ran a short patch from my pickup. Some scratches and scuffs from use but nothing terrible! The flash in photos really isn't flattering...

55$ shipped USPS priority USA or best offer SOLD
    I may consider overseas shipping for extra $$

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. panos

panos

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

PM sent!
  3. andrea.it

andrea.it

Rating - 100%