1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fdeck question

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by Adam Maloney, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Adam Maloney

Adam Maloney

I double on every gig, and I keep my newish Fdeck V1 on my pedalboard plugged into my volume pedal. The Fdeck only runs on battery, but if I leave one in, it is dead by the time I have a gig. Is the Fdeck draining its battery even if no bass or amp is hooked into the board?
  2. Etienned

Etienned

If I'm not mistaken the HPF is turned on when there is a jack in the output.
  3. Ric Vice

Ric Vice Gold Supporting Member

That's the nice thing about the new design. They have a battery indicator. I think if you disconnect it from the volume pedal, you could save the battery.

Ric
  4. Adam Maloney

Adam Maloney

Alright thanks guys, ill keep it disconnected from now on