1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

fEARful: 15/6/1 Anchak Audio built

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by domestique, Feb 6, 2013.

1. domestique

domestique Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Just a feeler if anyone would be interested in 1 or 2 15/6/1's that were built by Anchak Audio?

These cabs are practically new with less than 5 hours of playing through them. Heck the cones are not even broken in yet!

They have no scratches or dents, and were stored in a climate controlled/ smoke free/ pet free home in my music room.

$950.00 shipped for each speaker.

They were $1,250+ a piece and another $175 in shipping.

I can post pictures if people are interested.
  2. CDweller

CDweller Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

are these cabs mirror baffled so that the mids and hf speaks line up when one cab is placed on top of the other?

Ron Anchak built the best cabs I ever purchased, with apologies to Leland Crooks, Mike Arnopol, and LDS, three custom cab makers I've also purchased from.
  3. domestique

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Yes, I had them built so they line up together when on top.

Any idea what happend to Ron, his site is down and I never heard anything. (PM if details are private).

Tanks for the interest. I will try to post pictures tomorrow.
  4. CDweller

CDweller Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Ron got out of the business of building cabs because he wasn't getting the revenue to make it worth his while. Darn shame, because his workmanship was impeccable. I might buy one of your cabs.
  5. Tugboat

Tugboat Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Pics please.

Trades?
  6. domestique

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I'll post pictures tomorrow. Not really interested in trades as the reason I am selling is for money reasons.
  7. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

hello out there, sent you a couple of PMs on this. Please contact me if you are still interested in selling, thx!