1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD fEARful 15 sub

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Blues Bass 2, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

Very little used 15 sub . Birch plywood , dual speakons , Duratex coating , aluminum grill and weighs about 50 pounds or maybe less , very light . Two speakon connectors I used it at a couple of gigs this summer and at a few practices but that's about it . Has the lowpass crossover from Leland at Speaker hardware so it isn't a stand alone cab but with another fEARful cab it makes a killer stack . Perfect condition , no dents or dings , just like brand new .

A new one from one of the official GB builders is $750 plus shipping so I'm selling this almost new one for $500 and I"ll ship it for that . No paypal , USPS money orders work .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one shows extra bracing at top .

[​IMG]

2. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

Price change , $500 shipped or $425 local sale , eastern Iowa or western Illinois .

3. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

4. ArturoOsito

ArturoOsito

If the sale doesn't workout, I'm interested with cash.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

7. kesslari

kesslari Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    3rd in line please.

8. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

This is sold , just waiting to hear it got to the buyer in good shape .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.