1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Feeback Count Problem

Discussion in 'Classifieds Usage Discussion and Help Desk' started by bassman28, Jan 18, 2014.

1. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Need help,I received 2 postive feedbacks today but Talkbass did not credit them to my Feedback count total.What needs to be done to remedy this?Thanks in advance.
  2. TXLawDawg

TXLawDawg Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

It's likely because they were from members who have left feedback before. You'll notice your feedback is at 99 but your total is at 109. Feedback for different transactions from the same member is not reflected in your displayed score but listed in the total feedback received field.
  3. bassman28

But these were completely different transactions.I dont understand . I've had multiple feedbacks from people like jaymi and they were all counted in my feedback count displayed under my tb name.
  4. TXLawDawg

TXLawDawg Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

That's just it, multiple transactions with the same TB'r don't count in the number displayed with your name which is the "Feedback Score". For instance, your two most recent ratings listed, from today and yesterday, are from members that you've had previous transactions with. Your feedback score is calculated by member, not by individual transaction.

Edit: For example, you can look at my rating - 34 @ 100%. When you go in and view the actual feedback you can see that I've actually have 35 listed in "Total Positive Feedback" yet my rating is 34. This is because I had two transactions with jbassmaniac but both do not count toward the rating, just one, because it is per member not per transaction.
  5. bassman28

Got it,thanks.I thought it worked like ebay where a transaction was a transaction it didn't matter if it was the same vender.thread closed.