1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Feedback in my Fender Rumble 75?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Ubermonster, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Ubermonster

Ubermonster

Hello there all. I just purchased a Fender Rumble 75 watt today along with a Fender Jazz FSR Ill post a picture below so you know what I am working with. Anyway when I plug it in and play it sounds fine. When I take my fingers off the strings or anything metal on the guitar there is a buzzing sound in the amp. Could it be a non grounded wall jack? Or something else. It has been a while since I have played so thanks for any help.
    [​IMG]
  2. Linnin

Linnin

It's not your amp. You have a ground issue with your jazz bass. When you touch the strings you become the ground.
  3. Ubermonster

Ubermonster

How exactly do I resolve this?

I think it is because I am running the amp through non grounded wall jacks I checked and they are not. I did not notice the problem at the Guitar Center when I played it there.
  4. Ubermonster

Ubermonster

Okay you are right, I tried it in a grounded jack and it is worse. Pretty disappointing. I contacted Fender to see what can be done.