1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Feeler: Acoustic 360/361 + 300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Wolfehollow, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Wolfehollow

Wolfehollow

Heres the story. Awesome amp (1968ish). Great shape... except the built in power amp didnt work when I got it 10 years ago. I had it all "rebuilt/replaced" and it was awesome... until one small part caught on fire and I had to "blow" it out through the grill.

I used the 300 for a bit to power the cab.

With that said. I was going to put a QSC poweramp in it and run it that way, but never got around to it.

Anyone interested in a small project? I dont think it would take much, and I may just do it myself because these things are cool, but Im cleaning out the amp closet and figured Id put it out there.

$900 plus shipping (if possible) from Pensacola, FL. I have a local music store that might ship something like this...

Ill post a pic of the power...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see where the "rubber strap" caught on fire and a loose wire.
  2. TheDialog

TheDialog Supporting Member

Pics please
  3. Wolfehollow

Wolfehollow

BUMP! Id love to move this to someone who could fix it and gig it.

I have a replacement power amp (QSC and Acoustic) plus the original amp that could easily be fixed plus an extra 18" speaker that I figured out wasnt needed due to the good condition of original speaker.

If there is anyone near the Pensacola area and wants to make me an offer... Im feeling pretty generous.

The head is in close to perfect condition...
  4. TheDialog

TheDialog Supporting Member

Pics please.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Wolfehollow

Wolfehollow

Hahaha. I'll work on it. I think the original amp is easily fixable by someone in the know.
  7. Wolfehollow

Wolfehollow

Im having second thoughts after pulling this out of the closet and seeing how awesome it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Wolfehollow

Wolfehollow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Serial numbers are right around 1000... like 1014 and 1007

Attached Files:

9. Wolfehollow

Wolfehollow

A few offers and questions about splitting it up. It would be a shame to separate these. I'll just hang on to this for a bit.