1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

feeler: bill fitzmaurice omni 2x12 box, sonoma county, ca

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by boamedt, Feb 22, 2013.

1. boamedt

boamedt

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

so i have a bill fitzmaurice omni 2x12 box that i built out of 1/2in void free baltic birch. its basically all ready save for a few things. i have done one of the two circle frames you have to cut out of wood for the speaker to mount to. then you would have to attach the rear door. and get ur preferred handles, jack plate and corners...the wood was $45 glue was $5 so how about $100...local would be preferred as it is not small and its built like a tank...just seeing if there is any interest. its just been sitting here for #+ years never loaded. its meant for dealta lite 12's, delta lf's, kappalite 3012 lf's or 3012 ho's
  2. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Sounds like a cool box. Do you have any pics?

Matt (santa rosa)
  3. boamedt

boamedt

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

its in storage i can get pics tommorow
  4. boamedt

boamedt

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

pm'd pics
  5. Philonius

Philonius Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Remember the golden rule of speaker cabs. Loud, low, small: pick any two. The Omni is not small. BFM fan here, these things kick.
  6. boamedt

boamedt

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

7. boamedt

boamedt

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

$70 local pickup