1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Feeler: Yamaha TRB1005J

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by MartinG1957, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartinG1957

MartinG1957 You can never have too many bones.... Supporting Member

Have had this one for a couple of years -I'm just not comfortable on the 5 string so I'm thinking about selling it on to someone who would appreciate it.

If your interested I'm sure you know the tech specs - its active, 35" scale, currently fitted with Rotosound flats, lovely finish -no marks or scratches that Im aware of -in fact the rear control cover still has the original plastic film on it.

I haven't gigged it and in fact it's spent its life in my room.

No case but obviously securely packed if shipping - I'm happy to ship anywhere and can do a deal on DHL shipping.

I was looking for 450euro if anyone is interested.

More pics available if you want them -if you want something specific please ask -I aint that good with the camera but will do my best!

Thanks, any questions at all feel free.

Martin

Attached Files:

2. MartinG1957

OK folks feedback indicates that a price of 425.00euro to include DHL shipping (within Ireland, UK and near Europe) would be a more reasonable expectation so if anyone is interested in it at that price please let me know, will give it a few more days.

If anyone wants any specific details or pics then please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

3. MartinG1957

4. MartinG1957

Sold to my fellow countryman Shane, "The Shape 101".
    A gentleman and a pleasure to deal with thank you for a perfect transaction.

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.