1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Feeling Guilty, Left My Blond Beauty at Home

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by dtripoli, Feb 4, 2013.

1. dtripoli

dtripoli

Infidelity at Gigs
    I played a gig Saturday and instead of packing up my classy Blond G&L ASAT and having her join me for
    another evening of great music time together, I left her at home and snuck off with my street worn but
    newly cleaned up Black modded Squier P-Bass.
    She performed admirably. She's slimmer, lighter in weight, great tone and fun to play.
    Not sure how to tell blondie we're not in a monogamous relationship anymore.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Grateful

Grateful Supporting Member

Maybe Blondie is into threesomes and you take take them both out next time?

But I kinda know the feeling. All the basses I own get played regularly as they are set up for different sounds. But often I can bring no more than 2 (and sometimes only 1) to a gig.

So I try to rotate to keep them all happy, but I still feel bad for the ones that stayed home.
  3. Mykk

Mykk

One blonde, one Brunette.... I don't see the problem

My Blonde & Brunette.... although the Brunette is the main player.

[​IMG]
  4. 1954bassman

1954bassman

though I seldom give this advice, here it is: Don't Ask, Don't Tell. :ninja: