1. Welcome to the premier online community and classifieds for bass players!

Register a free account to post, remove lots of ads, and more!

Fender Aerodyne Club!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Youngspanion, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I have not seen this around so If I am being redundant, Let me know.

OK. So Lets start a Fender Aerodyne Club. I'll go first. Here is my Aerodyne. I picked this up in Dec. 05 from Guitar Center. Cost $600 w/tax and I never considered selling it. Still won't. I have it strung with D'Addario Chromes. So lets see the Aerodynes guys.

Attached Files:

2. My beautiful aerodyne. I got this in trade from one of the VPs of Fender. Traded him a soprano sax for it. Set up by Dan Schoultz, a bad dude. Everyone who plays it loves it.

Attached Files:

3. Coliah

Coliah

Jun 12, 2009
    gassing for one really bad... :(

4. lowfrq

lowfrq

Jul 21, 2008
    Ventura County,Ca
    Here's mine - modded w/ a '62 maple jazz neck & badass bridge W/ foam mute

[​IMG]

5. Sponsored by:

6. Coltranius is #2
    Lowfrq is # 3

7. i should be receiving mine (non export model) within the next 2 days or so! i will post pics here when she arrives.

8. Fetzu

Fetzu

Sep 6, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    I really like the look of that. Got any more pics?

9. hdracer

hdracer Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2009
    Elk River, MN.
    Here's my CIJ Aero, 32" scale with DiMarzio Area J pickups & custom pearloid pickguard & strung with Chromes. I love it, She's a keeper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Photos taken before I put the new pickups in.

God's Favorite Bass likes this.
  10. llamalor2112

llamalor2112 Banned

Sep 18, 2007
    Not a very good pic, but seeing as only the jazz owners have posted so far, I thought I'd put this out there; my Aero Pbass!
    [​IMG]

11. Coliah

Coliah

Jun 12, 2009
    Wow...just wow. Imagine it with a black pearloid guard... :eek:

12. Hellbastard

Hellbastard Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2005
    Bremen, Germany
    WOW! nicest Aerodyne I've ever seen.

13. i love that areodyne with the maple neck i just got tremendous gas

14. I've always loved the looks of these, but I've never gotten the chance to play one and would prefer to do so before buying. If you had to pick a bass that it is similar to, what would it be?

15. Hdracer is #4
    llamalor2112 is #5

16. hdracer

Feb 15, 2009
    Elk River, MN.
    MMMMMMM!!! Aero P! Love the orange. I want a orange or blue P to ad to my stable. Did you get that from Ishibashi?

17. hdracer

Feb 15, 2009
    Elk River, MN.
    The neck is the same as a regular J or P, these basses are extremely light. After getting mine, I named my Frettless Jazz (alder body 10.5 lbs) The Log. If you like a Jazz or P you will like these.

18. llamalor2112

llamalor2112 Banned

Sep 18, 2007
    Yeah, I wanted the blue but couldn't find it at the time (might still get the blue in an Aero strat to go along with this guy:)) I purchased it through thEbay last summer for a mere $400!! Couldn't pass it up. I also use an Aero Jbass but must say that the body on the Pbass is significantly more shaved down than the Jazz. Kinda strange.:meh:

19. daCosa

daCosa

Jan 21, 2010
    Finland
    I have to say Aero's are excellent basses. I had both Jazz and Precision. Unfortunately I sold them but I'm sure some day I will have them back.

Here is the family portrait.

[​IMG]

20. Can anyone point me to some soundlips of Aerodyne?

21. Temcat,

Here is the Aerodyne through a Little Mark II Head and an Epifani 112 PS cabinet.