1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Fender AmDlx J5:EBMM Stingray 4HH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TWISTEDSTRINGS, Dec 6, 2013.

1. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS Supporting Member

I`m selling both my 2005 Fender Amer Dlx Jazz 5 and my 2012 EBMM StingRay 4HH. Some of you know the position I`m in and why I`m selling, I really need to move them this week but I won`t give them away.

FENDER-SOLDMy Fender AmerDlxJ5 is in remarkable condition and plays just as well with one minor chip that is unnoticeable. I`m asking $1100 to your door in ContUS. Color is Cherry Burst and comes in at just under 9lbs. (using electronic fishing scale) and mint OHSC in pic with case candy. Bought her new in `05

My Stingray is MINT and also come with OHSC and case candy. She sounds great with that Stingray growl. BOD was June 2012 and she`s had little play (maybe 30hrs )since it was delivered to me new in Nov. of 2012. I had my accident shortly after and have`t played since. Never even gigged or taken out of my smoke free apt. Asking $1050 to your door in ContUS. color is Pacific Blue Burst and weighs in @ 9lbs. with the same scale.

inbox we with any question I`ll be happy to answer them. More pics if you would like, just ask. I keep my thing in excellent condition, very OCD that way. You`ll be happy. SORRY NO TRADES !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Pics of the back of the Ray? Thanks!

3. TWISTEDSTRINGS

4. truckin88

truckin88 Supporting Member

How do the HH rays sound compared to the classic 4H?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

The same but with a side of awesomeness.

7. TWISTEDSTRINGS