1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fender AmDlx J5:EBMM Stingray 4HH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TWISTEDSTRINGS, Dec 6, 2013.

1. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I`m selling both my 2005 Fender Amer Dlx Jazz 5 and my 2012 EBMM StingRay 4HH. Some of you know the position I`m in and why I`m selling, I really need to move them this week but I won`t give them away.

FENDER-SOLDMy Fender AmerDlxJ5 is in remarkable condition and plays just as well with one minor chip that is unnoticeable. I`m asking $1100 to your door in ContUS. Color is Cherry Burst and comes in at just under 9lbs. (using electronic fishing scale) and mint OHSC in pic with case candy. Bought her new in `05

My Stingray is MINT and also come with OHSC and case candy. She sounds great with that Stingray growl. BOD was June 2012 and she`s had little play (maybe 30hrs )since it was delivered to me new in Nov. of 2012. I had my accident shortly after and have`t played since. Never even gigged or taken out of my smoke free apt. Asking $1050 to your door in ContUS. color is Pacific Blue Burst and weighs in @ 9lbs. with the same scale.

inbox we with any question I`ll be happy to answer them. More pics if you would like, just ask. I keep my thing in excellent condition, very OCD that way. You`ll be happy. SORRY NO TRADES !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    189   0   0

Pics of the back of the Ray? Thanks!
  3. TWISTEDSTRINGS

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Fender is sold TTT
  4. truckin88

truckin88 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

How do the HH rays sound compared to the classic 4H?
  5. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    189   0   0

The same but with a side of awesomeness.
  6. TWISTEDSTRINGS

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0