1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Fender American Jazz Deluxe V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mrniceguy715, Jan 25, 2014.

1. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

Some of you may remember my thread about my bass that survived the tornado that leveled my house last year..... well the time has come to sale said bass. Not looking for trades at the moment as I am selling to raise funds to put down on a house.

This is a 2012 model Fender Am. Deluxe V that I bought brand new for 1700. It has the new N3 noiseless pick ups and the passive tone knob. The bass plays great, I took it in to a shop and had them do a full set up and string change and make sure everything was working perfect. The only blemishes on the bass are very faint white lines on the back of the lower horn that you can only see from a perfect angle prob about 2mm or so and on the top of the urethane finish, so may be able to remove with a good cleaning. The other is around the b string tuner and nut. Bass comes with the fender hardcase, strap, tools, and other case candy that it shipped with from Fender. asking 1200+ Shipping.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Weight please?
  3. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

Error on my part weight according to my neighbors much better digital scale the bass is actually only 9.7 lbs. Much thanks to a fellow TB'r for suggesting I double check that number. Weight never mattered much to me but I totally understand.
  4. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

replied to all pm's. Not looking for trades....unless it has a fair amount of cash on top.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

Updated with the accurate weight!
  7. danzub

danzub

8. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

Pending payment.
  9. danzub

danzub

Paid. Thanks.