1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Fender American Standard Jazz - LOW price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fletz, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Fletz

Fletz Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    None - but willing to discuss!
    I am taking a stab and trying to move this bass very quickly to purchase another bass I have my eye on. One condition: if the other bass sells, this one is coming down and I am keeping it. This bass is that good. :hyper:

This is a 2011 MIA Standard Jazz bass in classic black with maple fretboard. Action is amazing and condition is 8/10. The only reason I don't put it higher is that there is a little surface swirl shown below and the occasional very minor bump on the body. Basically, a step above Guitar Center showroom condition. :smug:

Here's the details:
    - Comes with orignal hard shell case
    - Comes with hipshot d-tuner (Original tuner included)
    - Comes with the custom antique white pearloid guard (original guard is available but has a Flyers sticker on it)
    - There is a Star Wars Stormtrooper decal on the back. I have not tried to remove it so I cannot speak to how permanent it may be
    - I don't know the weight but it is not abnormally light or heavy
    - New DR Hi Beams installed with less than 10 hours of play
    - Dunlop strap locks are installed, I am not sure if I have the Fender strap buttons or not.

As mentioned above, I am only selling to purchase another bass so I have this very aggressively priced at $850 OBO shipped CONUS, paypal.

And now the pics:
    [​IMG]
    image by peterdannenfelser, on Flickr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The swirling is only evident here shown in extreme light. Hard to see from more than 2 feet away (I put a pick in the pickguard there for the 2 or 3 times I use it in a set):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JJGSON

JJGSON

3. Fletz

Fletz Supporting Member

Disclosures:
  4. Fletz

Fletz Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    $825 to move it by 5pm today. Shipped. Conus.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jnumme

jnumme Low End To No End Supporting Member

WOW ! GREAT PRICE HERE FOLKS .

7. Fletz

Fletz Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Sold. That was quick!!!