1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Fender American Standard Precision Bass V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by esoxhntr, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhntr

esoxhntr Supporting Member

2011 American Standard Fender Precision V. Very good condition, though it was clearly used by the previous owner judging from the faint markings on the back - nothing through the paint though. Classic black with white pickguard, and a maple neck. Comes with original hard shell case and goodies. Excellent player, nice B string! Neck gets very straight and plays with very low action. Currently not strung through the body, since I like the sound better when just strung to the bridge.

I really like the sound of this instrument, but I'm selling because the 19 mm spacing is just a touch too wide for me. I plan on going to an 18mm spacing and neck size, but since there's little chance of trading up to a Roscoe or Alleva Coppolo TB the the price is $850 local, $950 shipped to Lower 48 or most destinations in Canada. If you're in "parts unknown", please contact me for a shipping quote.

No trades, unless you are talking about an Alleva Coppolo LM4, Alleva Coppolo RA5 (TB model only), or a Roscoe Century Plus 5. Yes I would be willing to add cash.

Attached Files:

2. duff84

duff84 Supporting Member

Cool man I have one of these too great tone and extreme well made bass. Glwts

3. esoxhntr

Thanks, same to you! Actually, I owe you some thanks - it was your ad that clued me in that calling mine a 60th anniversary edition was confusing the he** out of people, since there was not a dedicated 60th model of this bass. It was simply a commemorative neckplate.

Anyhow, two more pics...

Attached Files:

4. esoxhntr

One more...

Attached Files:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BigEarl

BigEarl

Bump ...I love mine!!!

7. esoxhntr

Thanks for the bump Big Earl! Trust me, if the spacing were a little tighter and the neck a little narrower from side to side this would not be going anywhere.

8. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Bump for a great bass, I love mine!

villis likes this.
  9. fourtet102

fourtet102 Supporting Member

The one I have healed my GAS. Best feel and sound.
    Good luck!

villis likes this.
  10. esoxhntr

0 degree celsius bump! That's 32 degrees for all y'all into Fahrenheit... ;)

11. Naxalez

Naxalez

12. esoxhntr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.