1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FENDER AMERICAN VINTAGE REISSUE '62 JAZZ BASS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ROOTS_n_FIFTHS, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ROOTS_n_FIFTHS

ROOTS_n_FIFTHS Low end Lover since '78 Supporting Member

**SOLD**
    Hi all

Selling my beloved 2005 Fender 'American Vintage Reissue' '62 Jazz bass-Sunburst.

I am moving my family at this time and really need cash so with regret I need to sell this one.

The American Vintage Reissues have been discontinued by Fender so the used market is the only place to find these now. This bass plays AND sounds amazing and will not dissapoint. *also under the pickguard is clean-That is no CNC hole or ugly routes if you wanted to go without the guard on it.

This bass is in good condition with some small chips here and there but nothing major. It has a fairly thin nitrocellulose finish and is prone to some natural relic-ing as seen in the pics.

Comes with original G&G case and includes original bridge and pickup covers. Also includes vintage correct string mute system with instructions (see pic). *Weight: 9.6 Lbs. Does not feel heavy, feels just right with good balance.

There is no electrical issues,no wierd hum or other issues. The neck is set up pretty flat with very low action. When setup a couple years ago the truss moved freely and I have not had to adjust since. This is a very stable neck as it never needed further adjustment and never went out of tune. Questions welcomed. PRICE DROP** Asking $1,000-Shipped-CONUS.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  2. ROOTS_n_FIFTHS

Dropping price to an even $1,100 ;)
  3. 4to5to6

4to5to6 Bassist Supporting Member

Reverse Tuners? Please include a better photo of the neck grain. Please describe chips and dings better. Thanks.
  4. ROOTS_n_FIFTHS

All AVRI instruments have reverse tuners so yes. I probably would not say dings but the few chips are seen in the pics. Mostly at the bottom edge and one larger 'chip' on the rear of the body.

I can take a pic of the grain tonight. These are cell phone pics so quality is just so good.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ROOTS_n_FIFTHS

Price drop to $1050, shipped CONUS.
  7. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Great deal here...these are really nice basses
  8. ROOTS_n_FIFTHS

Thanks and yes I am heartbroken letting this go. It is one of the "I'll never sell it" basses. If my finances were only better it would never leave me!
  9. ROOTS_n_FIFTHS

I have gotten some nibbles but this baby is still here and purring.

PRICE DROP: $1K -shipped.
  10. goldenera

goldenera

11. ROOTS_n_FIFTHS

And SOLD to goldenera. Thanks and it's on the way to ya!