1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fender Bass VI where are they????

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by HoneyWeston, Dec 20, 2013.

1. HoneyWeston

HoneyWeston

Does anyone have a clue as to why it is taking so long for the Fender Bass VIs to show up. I ordered mine in on October 7th. I went to Guitar Center today and they don't even have one to show off. My usual bass is a '71 Fender Jazz; I have a Hofner beatle bass with flat wounds on it to get the deep traditional tone. I also have a '39 Kay for Nashville slap, a Jusek for orchestra work and a Clevinger for travel (love it!). Have needed a Fender VI for production studio work as I'm really into 20th Century tic-tac, wanted one for years, but could never find one. I will be installing a mute.
    Where the heck are they? I wanted it for Christmas!
    Honey
  2. 3234718

3234718 Supporting Member

Sam Ash has them.
  3. jnewmark

jnewmark Supporting Member

Ebay has a few also, new. Personally, from reviews I have read, I would go with an Eastwood Sidejack Bass VI, although I've never played one. I dig that Mosrite look !
  4. fabubass

fabubass

Sam Ash has them, Played a Sunburst one last week in Coconut Creek Fla.