1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Fender Black Tolex Case - '70's Vintage

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by swpyne, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

This is a very nice vintage (looks like a Fender) case. I'm not sure what actually came in this case but it appears to be a '70's vintage Fender case even though there is no Fender badge on it. It's in great condition and all the hardware is fully intact and functional. Maybe you have in instrument just waiting for this......

Outside dimensions: 47" x 15" x 4"

Inside dimensions: 45" x 14" x 3"

This one isn't quite long enough for my bass so I am interested in either trading this for an equal value Fender or G&G type bass case or I will sell it outright.

$120.00 OBO shipped in the CONUS

More photos can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t1u0rcj08naau6l/p5M57QPY0j

Attached Files:

2. Caca de Kick

Caca de Kick Supporting Member

Musicman used the same cases as Fender, and with that round butt cradle this is the same as my '78 StingRay case.
  3. swpyne

Thanks for the input, that certainly could be the case.

Pardon the pun! :D
  4. bassdude51

bassdude51 Supporting Member

WOW! 400 feedback record and @ 100%. That's the most I've seen so far! Outstanding! GLWTS!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. swpyne

Bump - If you are interested in this case but feel that I'm asking too much for it, don't be shy, just make me an offer. I'd rather sell it to someone who will use it then have it take up room in my closet. Make me an offer and you might be surprised.
  7. swpyne

Someone suggested that this might actually be a vintage guitar case because of it's shorter length. That certainly could be so I just listed it over in the Accessories classifieds too.
  8. swpyne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.