Fender Bronco 40 or Eden EC10

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Bassplayer315, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Bassplayer315

Bassplayer315 Supporting Member

Hi, I am new here but not to playing bass. I am in need of a small amp to use at home and small gigs. I am looking at the Fender Bronco 40 and the Eden EC10. I am looking for a warm sound with punch. Any thoughts on the 2 amps I am looking at, plus if you have another sugestions would be cool. Thanks

2. Linnin

Linnin

Fender Bronco 40 is your very best choice for a small personal practice amp with tons of great sounding sonic effects and also for digital recording.

For live performance you'll need a Fender Rumble 200 at least if not a Rumble 500.

A 40 watt bass amp is only going to go live with an acoustic guitar or a kazoo. :ninja:

3. edencab

edencab

is that kazoo going through a PA :D

I have the Bronco...it gets pretty darn loud.....depending on the gig/band etc it might be okay.but yeah add a drummer without restraint and a guitar or 2 it won't hold up...but good coffee house rig.........

4. Bassplayer315

Bassplayer315 Supporting Member

Thanks for the replys. I was going to use it for smaller gigs where I can go direct through our Bose PA. The bronco has a xlr out and the Eden does not so I think I will go with the Bronco. I have a Rumble 150 when I play with the drummer, I also use the xlr out on the 150 for outdoor shows and hook into the PA ( we have 18" subs ).

5. Register to disable this ad