1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Fender Custom Shop 64 Jazz Bass (Fiesta Red w/ matching headstock))

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sonicblue62, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonicblue62

sonicblue62 Supporting Member

Just putting out a feeler to see if there is any interest, although I may kick myself later. I recently found a vintage Fender Jazz and don't really need to keep 2.

CS Fiesta Red Jazz made in 2006. I love the dark rosewood board on this bass, as many CS basses I've seen from this era have lighter fingerboard that doesn't look as "vintage" to me. It has been used but not abused, and there are some minute scuffs in the nitro if you look really close; no dings or scratches that go through the finish. The back of the neck also has a spot that has yellowed a bit due to my sweaty hand I guess. There is a bit of a rip in the black tolex on the case, which comes with CS certificate and all case candy. Solid build and killer tone you would expect from the Fender Custom Shop. I only have a few pics available now as I'm on vacation for a few more days, but can post more next week.

62 P bass in pics is not for sale. ;)

[​IMG]
    jazz 2 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr[​IMG]
    jazz 1 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr[​IMG]
    jazz 3 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr

I reserve the right to change my mind, but for now I would like to get $2600 shipped. I will add more pics and check any PM's after Jan. 6. Happy New Year everyone!

2. Chef

Chef Moderator Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    wow
    that's really pretty!!!!!

3. Dmwphoto

Dmwphoto what does this light/\ do? Supporting Member

dammmmmmmmnnnnnn

4. BassQ

BassQ

Beautiful bass and the fiesta red with matching headstock is a real nice touch. You might want to reconsider. It's a beauty.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. sonicblue62

I may entertain trade offers, but do need to get a good amount of cash. Interested in a Squier bass IV, fretless p-bass neck, not sure what else. Cash offers considered as well.

7. sonicblue62

Got this out and played through the V4 today. I can't let it go guys; just can't do it. I'll have to find another way to fund all the other crap I want. Thread closed for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.