1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fender Custom Shop 64 Jazz Bass (Fiesta Red w/ matching headstock))

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sonicblue62, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonicblue62

sonicblue62 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Just putting out a feeler to see if there is any interest, although I may kick myself later. I recently found a vintage Fender Jazz and don't really need to keep 2.

CS Fiesta Red Jazz made in 2006. I love the dark rosewood board on this bass, as many CS basses I've seen from this era have lighter fingerboard that doesn't look as "vintage" to me. It has been used but not abused, and there are some minute scuffs in the nitro if you look really close; no dings or scratches that go through the finish. The back of the neck also has a spot that has yellowed a bit due to my sweaty hand I guess. There is a bit of a rip in the black tolex on the case, which comes with CS certificate and all case candy. Solid build and killer tone you would expect from the Fender Custom Shop. I only have a few pics available now as I'm on vacation for a few more days, but can post more next week.

62 P bass in pics is not for sale. ;)

[​IMG]
    jazz 2 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr[​IMG]
    jazz 1 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr[​IMG]
    jazz 3 by acrofts@csi.edu, on Flickr

I reserve the right to change my mind, but for now I would like to get $2600 shipped. I will add more pics and check any PM's after Jan. 6. Happy New Year everyone!
  2. Chef

Chef Moderator Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    220   0   0

Disclosures:
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    wow
    that's really pretty!!!!!
  3. Dmwphoto

Dmwphoto what does this light/\ do? Supporting Member

0   0   0

dammmmmmmmnnnnnn
  4. BassQ

BassQ

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Beautiful bass and the fiesta red with matching headstock is a real nice touch. You might want to reconsider. It's a beauty.
  5. sonicblue62

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I may entertain trade offers, but do need to get a good amount of cash. Interested in a Squier bass IV, fretless p-bass neck, not sure what else. Cash offers considered as well.
  6. sonicblue62

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Got this out and played through the V4 today. I can't let it go guys; just can't do it. I'll have to find another way to fund all the other crap I want. Thread closed for now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.