1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD Fender Custom Shop and Lakland USA Jazzes

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pickles, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Two luxury Js up for sale or possible trade. Sticking with my sadowsky and thinking of ordering another.

Keeping the fender, sorry.

1999 Lakland USA Joe Osborne 4 (serial number a little above 100 -- early!). OHSC. I'm knocking $50 off what I paid because it needs a fret level to get super low buzz free action. $1800 shipped.

Possible trades: alder/braz sadowskys, thunderbirds, 2band EQ stingrays, 2005LE Sterling.

Attached Files:

2. Holdsg

Holdsg Life's too short to play a bass you don't like Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    nice Jazzes there Pickles, I understand the Sadowsky bug all too well. GLWTS.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Too late, i bonded with the fender so its staying. Possible trades in the works on the jo4.

5. JLY

JLY Supporting Member Supporting Member

My USA JO #83 is incredible.
    Good luck with the sale!

6. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Lakland traded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.