1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Fender Custom Shop Relic Precision Bass Wanted!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Alehouse, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Alehouse

Alehouse

I am looking for a Fender Custom Shop Relic 59 to 61 relic precision bass, preferably custom color. I am willing to purchase outright or partial trade or trade. I have a couple of interesting basses including a Lakland USA Glaub, A Moses vertical 5 string fretted, A Marco TBL 4, Aries Senes V, Ampeg AEB. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Ed

2. Alehouse

Alehouse

3. leftinkowloon

leftinkowloon

Hey I'm not sure if this is allowed or not but if you can't find a actual fender to buy if check out rinderguitars.com I'm
    Not sure if he builds basses but his stuff is as good as custom shop fender for less money. I don't work for him or anything just a suggestion since no one has replied.

4. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

Might actually be seen if it was in the "Wanted" section!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. alembicguy

alembicguy Lone Wolf Miner

Thought the same thing.

7. Alehouse

Alehouse

Thanks Guys, I am a novice here and it just seems as if there is more activity in this section. But, I will take the advice and post it there.