Fender Deluxe(?) Double Gig Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by sj_bass, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sj_bass

sj_bass Supporting Member

I've got two of these wonderful, well-used but not abused double gig bags. They're big enough to hold a T-bird ( yeah, I know slap me. But I only would use these to put in my car and drive a short distance to my gig.) I also have 3 other MONO heavier duty double gig bags and there's no reason to have 5...

There are no visible rips or tears, but some of the buckles for the straps are secured in place with some extra duct tape for support. One of my biggest fears with these bags is that the metal for the buckles is a little on the light side and the hooks could give way...

Zippers on all compartments work just fine there is plenty of room for pedals chords etcetera. I never use them, mainly because with two bases in these bags they do get kinda heavy.

Anyway, I'm going to let these go for cheap. I'll take $10 each plus the actual shipping cost. Obviously, if you are local this is a great deal to get two double gig bags for only 20 bucks!
  2. sj_bass

Here's a stock image... They still look pretty good.

[​IMG]
  3. sj_bass

Bump for offers... Thanks!
  4. hersonRS3

hersonRS3

Where in Long Beach are you located?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. sj_bass

I've got three requests for two bags... First two with money take 'em. Thanks and closing thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.