Fender Deluxe Series Active Jazz-Fantastic shape

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by A-Step-Towards, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

I just got a excellent bass in trade and its time to yet again realize J bass necks are just not for me. I have searched high and low for the perfect J neck and it seems the roadworn ones are the only ones big enough for me thickness wise. Most love a slim J neck , I am just odd. If you like a slim neck then this bass is fot you. Its a quality and nice feeling neck but I never have gotten use to slim necks.

I am offering up my 2004 Deluxe jazz bass. This one is a hard one to sell because it is such a nice bass. I got it from the original owner who had it over 9 years and the guy babied it. I never gigged it either so its stayed super clean. These have noise less pickups and they sound fantastic. I have always liked these way more then the standards.

The only cosmetic issues is a light mark on the headstock and a few on the back. Most basses in GC are in way worse condition. The marks are very light and most wouldnt notice if I didnt point them out.

It has fresh strings, a fresh set up and is ready to go.

It comes with a SKB case that was left outside when stickers were being cleaned off it. The bass was not in the case. anyways the sun did a number on the case and really warped it. It still works though and I have the original key.

In the case is a black strap and also the plastic that went on the control plate when it was new and explains the functions of each knob.

These are $750 new without a case.

I am looking for $450 Shipped CONUS. Willing to ship world wide for additional postage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. TN WOODMAN

TN WOODMAN

These are under appreciated great basses. Mine is identical , totally stock . Put Fender tapes on it and sounds great through my Berlin combo/NY151.
  3. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

It appears this time they are appreciated as this is already sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.