1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Fender Deluxe Series Active Jazz-Fantastic shape

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by A-Step-Towards, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

I just got a excellent bass in trade and its time to yet again realize J bass necks are just not for me. I have searched high and low for the perfect J neck and it seems the roadworn ones are the only ones big enough for me thickness wise. Most love a slim J neck , I am just odd. If you like a slim neck then this bass is fot you. Its a quality and nice feeling neck but I never have gotten use to slim necks.

I am offering up my 2004 Deluxe jazz bass. This one is a hard one to sell because it is such a nice bass. I got it from the original owner who had it over 9 years and the guy babied it. I never gigged it either so its stayed super clean. These have noise less pickups and they sound fantastic. I have always liked these way more then the standards.

The only cosmetic issues is a light mark on the headstock and a few on the back. Most basses in GC are in way worse condition. The marks are very light and most wouldnt notice if I didnt point them out.

It has fresh strings, a fresh set up and is ready to go.

It comes with a SKB case that was left outside when stickers were being cleaned off it. The bass was not in the case. anyways the sun did a number on the case and really warped it. It still works though and I have the original key.

In the case is a black strap and also the plastic that went on the control plate when it was new and explains the functions of each knob.

These are $750 new without a case.

I am looking for $450 Shipped CONUS. Willing to ship world wide for additional postage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. TN WOODMAN

TN WOODMAN

These are under appreciated great basses. Mine is identical , totally stock . Put Fender tapes on it and sounds great through my Berlin combo/NY151.
  3. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

It appears this time they are appreciated as this is already sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.