1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fender Geddy tuners Help!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by enemybass, May 14, 2009.

1. enemybass

enemybass

Does anybody know where I can get a reasonably priced
    set of black tuning pegs for a fender Geddy lee jazz
    im in the UK but dont mind having them shipped
  2. enemybass

enemybass

so no one on here has ever changed there tuners or do you just not like me
  3. EagleMoon

EagleMoon Supporting Member

I know that the Hipshot HB2's fit the Geddy. You can get those in black. I'm not sure what you mean by "reasonably priced" though. These tend to run around $80 a set for black.
  4. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Gravity Picks
    I wondered also. Eagle moon, duh duh duuuh [insert superhero theme here], to the rescue again. :D
  5. Foamy

Foamy

I changed mine out to the HipShot ultralights in black. They were not the easiest to find, but i got them within a couple weeks.
  6. Erik_4_Prez

Erik_4_Prez

I don't know if what you're looking for is primarily made for the Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, but you can find tons of parts for all your equipment at allparts.com

If you can't find what you're looking for there, consult your local music shop
  7. enemybass

enemybass

I think its gonna have to be the Hipshot HB2's
    bit more than I wanted to spend on somthing purely asthetic
    there are some wilkinson ones avalable that look like they wouls fit anybody got any experiance with them
  8. EagleMoon

EagleMoon Supporting Member

Got a link?
  9. enemybass

enemybass

10. Foamy

Foamy

You need to be reeeal careful. The ones that fit the Geddy are not the most common size. Also, why not just go ultralights? Not much more money, and makes a measurable (real) difference as well as the perceived difference.