1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fender Jaguar Bass Gig Bag?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ChordMelody, Jan 18, 2013.

1. ChordMelody

ChordMelody

Hey Guys! It's been very hard to get a gig bag or even sometimes a hard case that will fit my fender jaguar bass.

It's just too odd of a shape.

I just ordered a Protec Contego and it arrived today, but I guess I got the measurements wrong because it was off :( and I can't fit it in the case.

I'm still looking at a sadowsky portabag and a mono M80 or something of the sort.

Can anyone suggest one that might fit it?

I'm looking for "those" type of gig bags.

Thanks!
  2. PWRL

PWRL Supporting Member

Do you need a gig bag specifically? I have a standard Fender-type SKB case for mine, which fits fine.
  3. ChordMelody

ChordMelody

I would prefer a gig bag with compartments, I just find that usually hard cases only give enough room to store the essentials.
  4. PWRL

PWRL Supporting Member

Well I guess I'd say SKB hard case or Reunion Blues. Those seem to be sure things. Othe than that, you'd have to take the bass around and see what fits.