Fender Jazz Bass 24 Quilted Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by miketallica315, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketallica315

miketallica315

Hello all,
    I am considering selling my Fender Jazz Bass 24 to fund the purchase of a Fender Deluxe Active Precision. The bass is in amazing condition. The pre-amp functions as it should and the truss rod nut is in a healthy un-stripped condition (both have been noted as relatively common problems with this model.) The bass doesn't really have any major scratches or dings except for one half-circle scratch in the poly by one of the knobs. I am asking $475.00 plus shipping, though I am willing to negotiate price. Again, this bass is in fantastic condition. I would ship it in a Freedom by SKB case that is also in good condition. I am willing to accept trades for a Fender Deluxe Active precision bass preferably with a maple board, or a Fender Deluxe Active Jazz, or a MIM Feder Standard Jazz with a maple board. Unfortunately, I am listing this post on my laptop that does not take the card for my camera. I can either post pictures via my desktop later this evening, or simply email pictures upon request. Ships from Toledo, OH 43612.
  2. miketallica315

miketallica315

Here are some pictures that I took a little while ago. Sorry for the poor quality. I'm due for a new camera...:(

Attached Files:

3. miketallica315

miketallica315

More photos...

Attached Files:

4. miketallica315

miketallica315

This is a fantastic bass. Someone please show some interest!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jacobcurry1

jacobcurry1

Bump For a Great Tb'er. Nice bass, I almost bought one of those before I got my Fender 5. Just out of curiosity what does the switch do? Active/passive?
  7. THORRR

THORRR Supporting Member Supporting Member

What's she weigh?

I'm interested. I have a Fender Deluxe Active Jazz
    I'd be willing to trade.

2008, Vintage White (more of a buttercream), excellent
    condition.

:bassist:
  8. miketallica315

miketallica315

The switch scoops the mids giving you a better slap sound.
    And thanks for the bump!
  9. miketallica315

miketallica315

I'm not sure about the weight. I'll put it on a scale when I return home. As for your trade, I'm willing to discuss it with you. Send me a P.m.
  10. miketallica315

miketallica315

The bass weighs in right around 10 pounds. My bathroom scale doesn't calculate very well under x amount of weight. I guess I should get a new camera and a bathroom scale....!?!?
  11. Joe Milo

Joe Milo

Weigh yourself first and write down your weight.....hold bass and step on scale and then see how much you weigh with bass in hand... subtract the difference.....

Bump for an Ohio guy!
  12. miketallica315

miketallica315

Trade in progress.
  13. THORRR

THORRR Supporting Member Supporting Member

Just received this beauty and am very pleased with the trade and the high integrity of the OP.

Mike is a pleasure to do business with and is a man of his word. The bass is exactly as described and is even more
    beautiful in person.

Shipping via FedEx went off without a hitch.
    (FedEx Ground is fantastic and they baby their packages
    so they arrive exactly in the condition they were in when they are sent) I've used them for several basses and highly
    recommend using them to ship your instruments trouble-free, and economical to boot!

Thank you Mike.
    "Good Trade"

- THORRR :hyper::bassist::cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.