1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fender JB62M MIJ Jazz Bass 32"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassManPatsFan, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

For sale is a wonderful medium scale (32") Japanese Fender jazz bass in vintage white with a tort pick guard. This JB62M model is essentially a 60's era bass that's been scaled down both in body size and scale length. The neck on this one plays like butter--it's currently set up with super low action, but that can obviously be adjusted. The previous owner maintains that the truss rod is in perfect working condition, although I have not tested it out. There are no noticeable dead spots on the neck.

This particular instrument has been modified with a Badass II bridge. Otherwise, everything else is stock. It comes with a non-original light gig bag. The weight is slightly less than 9 lbs.

I recently imported the bass from Japan, but ultimately decided that it's a little too small for me. My loss is your gain!

$730 shipped in the US. Local sales in the San Francisco Bay Area are a possibility (for a discounted price). Please PM with questions. No trades please.

SOLD!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. EdwardofHuncote

EdwardofHuncote Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

BMPF is a good feller and a fine seller... glwts PatsFan!
  3. BassManPatsFan

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Thanks, sir! Bump.
  4. Firesalt

Firesalt Pretty fly for a white guy. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

That's cool. I don't need one but it's still really cool. Out of curiosity how much does it weigh?
  5. BassManPatsFan

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Thanks for asking. The weight is just under 9 pounds.
  6. BboogieXVII

BboogieXVII

0   0   0

What string gauges is it currently strung with? Looks very nice.
  7. BassManPatsFan

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I'm not exactly sure. I didn't put the strings on and I never thought to ask the previous owner. They feel like .100 - .045 to me.

Edit: I have an extra set of D'addario Nickel XLs in .105-.45, medium scale, that I'll throw in for free if you ask.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.