1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Fender JB62M MIJ Jazz Bass 32"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassManPatsFan, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

For sale is a wonderful medium scale (32") Japanese Fender jazz bass in vintage white with a tort pick guard. This JB62M model is essentially a 60's era bass that's been scaled down both in body size and scale length. The neck on this one plays like butter--it's currently set up with super low action, but that can obviously be adjusted. The previous owner maintains that the truss rod is in perfect working condition, although I have not tested it out. There are no noticeable dead spots on the neck.

This particular instrument has been modified with a Badass II bridge. Otherwise, everything else is stock. It comes with a non-original light gig bag. The weight is slightly less than 9 lbs.

I recently imported the bass from Japan, but ultimately decided that it's a little too small for me. My loss is your gain!

$730 shipped in the US. Local sales in the San Francisco Bay Area are a possibility (for a discounted price). Please PM with questions. No trades please.

SOLD!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EdwardofHuncote

EdwardofHuncote Supporting Member

BMPF is a good feller and a fine seller... glwts PatsFan!

3. BassManPatsFan

4. Firesalt

Firesalt Pretty fly for a white guy. Supporting Member

That's cool. I don't need one but it's still really cool. Out of curiosity how much does it weigh?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BassManPatsFan

Thanks for asking. The weight is just under 9 pounds.

7. BboogieXVII

BboogieXVII

What string gauges is it currently strung with? Looks very nice.

8. BassManPatsFan

I'm not exactly sure. I didn't put the strings on and I never thought to ask the previous owner. They feel like .100 - .045 to me.

Edit: I have an extra set of D'addario Nickel XLs in .105-.45, medium scale, that I'll throw in for free if you ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.