1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Fender MIM Fretless Jazz Bass-SCN Noiseless Pickups/Labella White Tapewounds - $300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Gorn Captain, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Supporting Member

It's an 07 or 08. It has a mystery black bridge and has these pickups: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/fender-scn-samarium-cobalt-noiseless-jazz-bass-pickup-set (as far as I know. They say SCN on them and they're quiet)

The fingerboard is in near flawless condition except for one tiny scratch between the E and A before the 11th position.

I believe it's only ever worn flats.

There's a little scratch and a little ding on the front. One little scratch on the back.

It'll come strung with 50-105 Labella white tapewounds.

$300 shipped CONUS with the neck and body detached.

No trades or international shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Hog Branch

Hog Branch Supporting Member

3. Orpheus55

Orpheus55 Supporting Member

Bump for a sweet bass and a great deal. I just picked up one of these for quite a bit more (just missed you!) and it is a very, very well-made bass. Put aside the MIM stuff on this one; the standard fretless is a good one. Slap a red tort guard on that and you'll never look back.
  4. t-ray

t-ray Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. TN WOODMAN

TN WOODMAN

Great pickups, strings and price .
  7. merkelbach

merkelbach

I hope my strat sells soon so I can buy this guy. It's exactly what I'm looking for to try the fretless world.
  8. t-ray

t-ray Supporting Member

9. Gorn Captain

I took out the fretless last night for the first time in a while. It seems like the volume pots could use a cleaning. They function, but aren't very responsive. Due to that, I'll price this at $300 shipped in the continental US.
  10. Gorn Captain

I'll part it out. $150 for the loaded body and $150 for the loaded neck. (I won't sell just the pickups/bridge/just the tuners, etc...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.