1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Fender MIM FSR Jazz Body with Babicz bridge!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by joeeg33, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeeg33

joeeg33

Hey All,
    Up for grabs, a nice MIM FSR Jazz body. Real nice grain on this one. It is 3 pieces but matched very nice. It is also a nice weight, best I could come up with on a food scale was 5lbs. Only one scratch to speak of, it's on the forearm bevel, it's not very deep could probably be buffed out. Stock electronics, and Tort guard. As you can see, it has a Babicz bridge! Also included, neck plate with mounting screws, and allen key for the Babicz. Just add a neck and your good to go!
    Not interested in trades at this time, I have a bunch of stuff I need to get out of here!

Asking $225.00 Shipped Priority via the USPS. I only ship to the lower 48 USA

Sorry for the crappy phone PICS

Attached Files:

2. joeeg33

joeeg33

Feel free to make reasonable Offeres.

3. joeeg33

joeeg33

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.