1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fender Modern Player Jazz V Satin

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by walldaja, Dec 10, 2013.

1. walldaja

walldaja

For no good reason I avoided getting a Fender. One of my dumber moves. Finally I couldn't resist and ordered a Modern Player Jazz V two weeks ago. Today I got the call I've been anticipating--the new bass was in. It's all I expected and more. Love the flexibility the pickup combination give me and the fit and finish is outstanding. Got it from my local family-owned store and the service was exceptional. Can't wait to get to practice tomorrow evening and hearing it in the mix.:hyper:
  2. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Supporting Member

Now you know you have to post a picture or two! How much does your bass weigh?
  3. scubaduba

scubaduba Supporting Member

Still loving it?