1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Fender P bass Neck-Black headstock-Bare neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

This is a fender precision bass neck made in Mexico but part of the artist series. Its a neck from a Frank Bello Signature. Its unique features are its more made like a american P neck then a Mexican standard. The neck adjusts at the heel like a american P neck and it doesn't have a skunk stripe like a american P. The headstock is finished in black and looks great, with the simplistic white logo. On the back is a sticker that is covering a decal of frank bellow, which actually would wipe off with paint thinner, I have done it before.

Its in really good shape, you can see one small paint loss mark at the tip of the headstock. The frets were all professionally leveled so when you set this up on your bass there isnt going to be some annoying high fret causing fret buzz.

Anyways no tuners are included as shown. This is simply the bare neck, I can throw in the string tree. I have sold bare MIM necks for this price almost, this is pretty rare and as stated a lot nicer then a stock standard mexican made neck

$200 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. A-Step-Towards

3. A-Step-Towards

4. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

What is the width and profile like? I seem to remember these being meatier than a standard P.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. A-Step-Towards

Actually these are very similair to a USA standard P bass in feel. Its 1 5/8 or 1.625 at the nut just like a american standard, basically this feels liek a american standard neck, even the finish on the back feels like one but its branded MIM and has a painted headstock.
  7. A-Step-Towards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.